2014 ~ 2015 UnTiL JaNNaH

2014 ~ 2015 UnTiL JaNNaH

Monday 31 December 2012

Welcome 2013 :')

i'M 29 years... wuhuuu... Well... Is time to do new year resolution... I think I had achieve a few of mine this year at least... Gotta set a new one... Make a wish & make a list...

  1. Buy a new car... Still thinking either Myvi or Naza Forte or Ford Fiesta... yeahhh~~~!!!
  2. Save more money... Making sure my retire plan is on my target... yahoO... Bonus in end of January...
  3. Spend lesser on shopping & invest more on healthiness...
  4. Get a new job... But not so hard coz currently i'm happy with my company... Peace ^^y
  5. Spend more quality time with families...
  6. Get rid of my ACCA... Target 2 papers... (seems like every year I have you in the list when can I not see you again here... Duh~)
  7. Trip with families... Gambang here we come...
  8. New lifestyle... No debt at all... Settle... phewww o.O
  9. Gain weight... To be exactly gain flesh on the upper part body without increasing the overall weight... Can I??? LOL
  10. Record down every important details in a diary... Need to be organize already you lazy brat...

OK... Done for my 10 resolutions for 2013... Not hard to achieve but sure need some hard work there...

 HaHaHa... Let see what happen after a year (^_____^)


No comments:

Post a Comment